master more coding techniques..

Discussion in 'C++' started by jon.carr2@gmail.com, Feb 12, 2007.

  1. Guest

    ....than you realize...

    As the renowned Jon Carr (a household name in parts of Southeast
    Asia), I have often wondered what these things might be. Well I know
    that you do also!

    Thats why i encourage you to try my daily-meditation guide that is
    100% guaranteed to improve your life. For this invaluable service, i
    ask only that you candidly report back to me on your assured success.
    At that point, we can begin our prospective multi-million dollar
    enterprise. You can start your new way of life immediately! Friends
    and loved ones will marvel at your new-found business savvy and
    executive poise!

    If you feel someone else may be interested in this tremendous business
    opportunity, I encourage you to forward this message to them (but if
    you are smart you will certainly keep this to yourself ;) - why share
    the wealth when you can keep it all!!!!!). We chose you amongst
    thousands of other qualified potential partners, because we know you
    have the financial drive and social discernment required to be a
    successful Prospective Business Associate.

    Yours truly,

    Jonathan Carr, CEO and Lead Consultant
    Prospective Business, LLC - "we bring you extraordinary results when
    others fail"
    , Feb 12, 2007

    i can vouch for this guy. i made a ton of money following his plan.

    On Feb 11, 11:37 pm, wrote:
    > ...than you realize...
    >
    > As the renowned Jon Carr (a household name in parts of Southeast
    > Asia), I have often wondered what these things might be. Well I know
    > that you do also!
    >
    > Thats why i encourage you to try my daily-meditation guide that is
    > 100% guaranteed to improve your life. For this invaluable service, i
    > ask only that you candidly report back to me on your assured success.
    > At that point, we can begin our prospective multi-million dollar
    > enterprise. You can start your new way of life immediately! Friends
    > and loved ones will marvel at your new-found business savvy and
    > executive poise!
    >
    > If you feel someone else may be interested in this tremendous business
    > opportunity, I encourage you to forward this message to them (but if
    > you are smart you will certainly keep this to yourself ;) - why share
    > the wealth when you can keep it all!!!!!). We chose you amongst
    > thousands of other qualified potential partners, because we know you
    > have the financial drive and social discernment required to be a
    > successful Prospective Business Associate.
    >
    > Yours truly,
    >
    > Jonathan Carr, CEO and Lead Consultant
    > Prospective Business, LLC - "we bring you extraordinary results when
    > others fail"
    , Feb 12, 2007

  3. Old Wolf Guest

    On Feb 13, 4:38 am, wrote:
    > i can vouch for this guy. i made a ton of money following his plan.
    >
    > On Feb 11, 11:37 pm, wrote:
    >
    > > ...than you realize...

    Watch out, you may trigger the top-posting police.
    Old Wolf, Feb 12, 2007
  4. Default User Guest

    Old Wolf wrote:

    > On Feb 13, 4:38 am, wrote:
    > > i can vouch for this guy. i made a ton of money following his plan.
    > >
    > > On Feb 11, 11:37 pm, wrote:
    > >
    > > > ...than you realize...

    > Watch out, you may trigger the top-posting police.

    Kind of pointless for a spammer's sock puppet.

    Brian
    Default User, Feb 12, 2007