master more coding techniques..

jon.carr2

....than you realize...

As the renowned Jon Carr (a household name in parts of Southeast
Asia), I have often wondered what these things might be. Well I know
that you do also!

Thats why i encourage you to try my daily-meditation guide that is
100% guaranteed to improve your life. For this invaluable service, i
ask only that you candidly report back to me on your assured success.
At that point, we can begin our prospective multi-million dollar
enterprise. You can start your new way of life immediately! Friends
and loved ones will marvel at your new-found business savvy and
executive poise!

If you feel someone else may be interested in this tremendous business
opportunity, I encourage you to forward this message to them (but if
you are smart you will certainly keep this to yourself ;) - why share
the wealth when you can keep it all!!!!!). We chose you amongst
thousands of other qualified potential partners, because we know you
have the financial drive and social discernment required to be a
successful Prospective Business Associate.

Yours truly,

Jonathan Carr, CEO and Lead Consultant
Prospective Business, LLC - "we bring you extraordinary results when
others fail"