    So why are there no events if I use a master page and how can I get the
    events back using a master page ?

    I have a Windows 7 Ultimate System.
    MarcAlexander, Dec 13, 2009

  2. I am not yet using Windows 7, but it is usually the browser and browser
    version that is more important for ASP.NET. Anyway, for anybody to really
    help you here, I think you will need to post your code, probably the parts
    where you declare and handle the events would be most helpful.
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, Dec 13, 2009

  3. MarcAlexander

    rob^_^ Guest

    Hi,

    Is there a complete postback <form> block in your master page that contains
    your Content?

    Do not place <form> tags in your content.

    Regards.

    rob^_^, Jan 5, 2010