    need to use the HTML FORM on a few pages.

    Thanks,
    Brett
    brett, Nov 29, 2006

  2. brett

    David Wier Guest

    I'm not sure what you are meaning - - - - Why not just use the Form Tag in
    the Master Page?
    It just becomes an HTML form tag when the page loads....and besides, with
    the DotNet paradigm now, multiple forms are not necessary to accomplish
    multiple events....

    What is it exactly you are needing to accomplish, and why is the MasterPage
    form not enough to do what you need?
    --
    David Wier
    MVP/ASPInsider

    David Wier, Nov 29, 2006

  3. brett

    brett Guest

    > What is it exactly you are needing to accomplish, and why is the MasterPage
    > form not enough to do what you need?

    I have one page with multiple PayPal "Add to cart" images. Each image
    is inside of a FORM. This is code that comes from PayPal. So how can
    I do that with one FORM tag? Each one uses a different URL.

    The page has an "Add to cart" for each different product.

    Thanks,
    Brett
    brett, Nov 29, 2006
  4. brett

    clintonG Guest

    Go here...
    http://www.paypaldev.org/

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    MAP http://wikimapia.org/#y=43038073&x=-88043838&z=17&l=0&m=h

    clintonG, Nov 30, 2006
  5. brett

    brett Guest

    clintonG wrote:
    > Go here...
    > http://www.paypaldev.org/

    Try this:
    <pages validateRequest="false" enableEventValidation="false" />

    If you are using multiple FORMs, you'll need to add a dummy <form>
    first:
    <form></form>

    Brett
    brett, Nov 30, 2006