Master page and HTML FORM tag?

brett

How can I use an HTML FORM tag on a content page that uses a Master
page? The HTML FORM is now inside the Master page serverside FORM. I
need to use the HTML FORM on a few pages.

Thanks,
Brett

David Wier

I'm not sure what you are meaning - - - - Why not just use the Form Tag in
the Master Page?
It just becomes an HTML form tag when the page loads....and besides, with
the DotNet paradigm now, multiple forms are not necessary to accomplish
multiple events....

What is it exactly you are needing to accomplish, and why is the MasterPage
form not enough to do what you need?

brett

What is it exactly you are needing to accomplish, and why is the MasterPage
form not enough to do what you need?

I have one page with multiple PayPal "Add to cart" images. Each image
is inside of a FORM. This is code that comes from PayPal. So how can
I do that with one FORM tag? Each one uses a different URL.

The page has an "Add to cart" for each different product.

Thanks,
Brett