Master Page Template Disappeared

JT

I have created master pages in the past but it was a while ago. Today
I installed the Atlas download (July 2006 version). I went to create a
website project and went to the Solution Explorer, highlighted my
project, right-clicked and clicked on Add New Item... Under Visual
Studio installed templates, I expected to see a Master Page template
but it is no longer there. I uninstalled Atlas and the Master Page
template is still not there. Has anyone else experienced this? What's
the fix? Do I need to reinstall Visual Studio?