Master Page

Guest

I have a MasterPage which has couple of buttons and some Security Methods
which is common on all pages, Say on Page load u check for it, Lets call it
ValidateUser(). Since its used in all pages i create it in Master Page.

Now I have another Master Page, Lets say we Have Authentication Folder and
we have a master Page which has headers related to Authentication, and this
one has a Method CreateHeader() and this AuthmasterPage derives from Root
Master Page.

I create a Content Page inside Authentication Folder which has
Auth.MasterPage as its master Page. Now i am trying to access the
CreateHeader() or ValidateUser() method inside this page, it cannot find it.
But the AuthMaster page can See the ValidateUser() method from Root Master
Page.

Any Help in regard to this.