master pages across several applications?

Ily

Hi all

I have several applications that are all in asp.net 2.0

I want all of these applications to have a common look and feel. This
inclues things like font, company logo, button colors etc

How can I achive this using master pages as so far I have only found
ways of doing this for a single application - but I want to do this for
several applications. The idea is that if I develop a new application
it can automatically have the look and feel of the company without
having it embedded innside this and every other application

Can anyone help or offer any tips to point me to the right direction?