Master Pages and Culture

Greg

Hi,

I have created a website that uses a master page. In the master page I
want to have it determine what the current culture is. The pages using
this master page should then use this information to render it's
controls in the appropriate language.

It seems simple, but when I try and do it, this does not work. I am
trying to avoid duplicating the culture info code at the top of each
page.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks - Gerry.