    Any help is greatly appreciated

    thanks In advance
    learning GUI after 10 years in programming
    NW Technicals, Nov 30, 2006

  2. For a few good resources to learn more about layout you can find a few
    links here...

    http://brennan.offwhite.net/blog/2006/09/10/web-development-tools-for-the-power-developer/

    Look towards the bottom where I have listed a few links under the
    Websites grouping. The page also lists several tools you can use with
    Firefox and MSIE which will help you see how your layout is working.

    I strongly suggest reading this book also.

    http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780321303479&itm=1

    It was authored by the creators of this website.

    http://www.csszengarden.com/

    It explains many of the designs and layouts which I found very
    instructive. Once you have been through that book you will know how to
    handle your layout issues.

    Brennan Stehling

    Brennan Stehling, Nov 30, 2006