Master Pages, Skins & Style Sheets

Kat

I have a master page, with a reference to a style sheet in the header, as
usual:

<link href="Styles.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />

I have a content page, with a label on it:

<asp:Label ID="lbl" runat="server" Text="Addresses"
CssClass="Heading1"></asp:Label>

My style sheet has a style Heading1

.Heading1
{
font-weight: bolder;
font-size: larger;
color: green;
}

My label is not showing green. Can you not use styles sheets when using
master pages?? The content page does have a skinid, but that shouldn't
matter, should it? There is no label in the skin. What am I doing wrong?