    suggest topic suited for master thesis and related to signal
    processing and vhdl.
    thanks.
    sunil, Jul 14, 2003

  2. sunil

    sunil Guest

    (sunil) wrote in message news:<>...
    > hello
    > i have to do a master thesis in subject of dsp.anybody can
    > suggest topic suited for master thesis and related to signal
    > processing and vhdl.
    > thanks.

    hello every body,
    please help me.i am in lot of tension.i have to submit thesis topic
    name by friday.
    sunil, Jul 16, 2003

  3. sunil wrote:

    > hello every body,
    > please help me.i am in lot of tension.i have to submit thesis topic
    > name by friday.

    OK, figure out what use I can make of any of the
    DSP blocks (multiply, accumulate) on my fpga
    when I don't need to multiply.

    -- Mike Treseler
    Mike Treseler, Jul 16, 2003
  4. sunil

    Pedro Claro Guest

    If you can't figure out a topic, why the heck did you aplly to that
    master thesis?!?

    Why don't you put an fpga calculating distances with infra-red or
    ultrasound detectors and then do the correlations between the signals.
    That would be nice. But for a master thesis I don't think it would be
    that nice.

    Pedro Claro, Jul 16, 2003
  5. sunil

    sunil Guest

    hello ,
    thanks to every body who responded to my mail.
    keep mailing.
    sunil, Jul 17, 2003