MasterPage - Content Problems

TCORDON

I have a master page that has a public property IdCountry. This property is
changed by a user control on the master page using a "Bubbled" event so the
event is handled on the master page for other reasens becaus it has to
update other content on the master page then the country is chaged, so far,
so good. The problem starts when the content section in a page that uses
this master page tries to read that property, because it reads it on the
Page_Load event of the content page, and at this point this property has not
received its new value on the master page.

HELP!

Brock Allen

Have the master fire an event when the value has changed. In Page_Init the
context page subscribes to the Master's event. Once the value changes from
the Page's button click (or whatever) and it's bubbled, then the master fires
it's own event.