    window.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks.....

    jimmyjoe, Apr 4, 2007

  2. jimmyjoe

    Guest

    Can you please provide some sample code? Thanks.

    Ben
    http://www.ben-rush.net/blog

    On Apr 3, 7:41 pm, "jimmyjoe" <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have content that fits into a contentplaceholder on the MasterPage. I
    > need to create a pop-up window from the content page. Whenever I use
    > window.open it opens the content in the contentplace holder and not a pop-up
    > window.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks.....

    , Apr 4, 2007

  3. jimmyjoe

    jimmyjoe Guest

    Ben,

    I've been tweaking the code and got it back to where I started. The window
    opens with the proper dimensions but instead of displaying the file that's
    called it re-displays the masterpage exactly as it is inside the new window
    with the text in the contentplaceholder.

    Here's the function I use:
    function openModalDialog(aspxFile, heading)

    {

    window.open(aspxFile,heading,'status=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=450,height=400,left=200,top=200');

    }

    Here's the HTML call:

    onClick="javascript:eek:penModalDialog('refunds.aspx','dogdue');return false;"
    class="disclosures">

    The window opens but it displays the masterpage instead of the
    'refunds.aspx' file by itself. The contentplaceholder contains the
    'refunds.aspx' file. (as I said before :) )

    thanks..

    jimmyjoe, Apr 4, 2007