    Regards,

    Fred Chateau
    fchateauAtComcastDotNet
    Fred Chateau, Dec 12, 2006

  2. Fred Chateau

    Fred Chateau Guest

    "Fred Chateau" <fchateau@127.0.0.1> wrote ...

    > Sorry if this sounds confusing. I'm not sure how else to explain it.

    To clarify this, the same dataset that is populating the content page is
    being used to write dynamic METAS in the HEAD section of the master page
    that change with each content page.

    Regards,

    Fred Chateau
    fchateauAtComcastDotNet
    Fred Chateau, Dec 12, 2006

  3. Scott Allen has a good article explaining master-content page iteraction:
    http://www.odetocode.com/Articles/450.aspx

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Dec 12, 2006
  4. Fred Chateau

    Fred Chateau Guest

    "Eliyahu Goldin" <> wrote ...

    > Scott Allen has a good article explaining master-content page iteraction:
    > http://www.odetocode.com/Articles/450.aspx

    I know it's not customary to post thank you's, but this article is much
    appreciated.

    --
    Regards,

    Fred Chateau
    fchateauAtComcastDotNet
    Fred Chateau, Dec 12, 2006
  5. Hmm...what makes you think it is not customary to post thankyous? I think to
    the contrary.

    Eliyahu Goldin, Dec 13, 2006
  6. Fred Chateau

    Fred Chateau Guest

    "Eliyahu Goldin" <> wrote ...

    It seems I remember that use to be a general rule in Usenet etiquette
    because unnecessary postings tie up bandwidth.

    I think it comes from days when most users had to pay by the amount of
    postings they downloaded. It's probably an outdated rule by now but maybe
    not. I wonder how many users in remote parts of the world still pay per byte
    for Usenet.

    Regards,

    Fred Chateau
    Fred Chateau, Dec 14, 2006