MasterPage really replaces frame?

Peregrin

Hello aspx World,
I've already posted a question very similar but I want to better explain my
problem. I want to create a webform with 3 "frames", the top and the left
frame don't change and the central frame display a HTLM external page. With
frame tag is OK. But how to do this with ContentplaceHolder and Masterpage.
Thanks for all.

Mark Rae

I've already posted a question very similar but I want to better explain
my
problem. I want to create a webform with 3 "frames", the top and the left
frame don't change and the central frame display a HTLM external page.
With
frame tag is OK. But how to do this with ContentplaceHolder and
Masterpage.
Thanks for all.

Has your ISP blocked Google...?

Peregrin

Sorry But I found nothing to display an external page in
ContentplaceHolder?
How to translate <Frame src="Default.html" name="_center"> . Is it possible?
Thanks.

Guest

Peregrin,
If you want to display an external page, you need to use the IFRAME tag.
Master Pages really aren't "frames" at all, they are designed to merge the
master content into the page and are actually just another type of control.
Peter

Rickie

Op Tue, 27 Jun 2006 22:02:30 +0200 schreef "Peregrin"
Hello aspx World,
I've already posted a question very similar but I want to better explain my
problem. I want to create a webform with 3 "frames", the top and the left
frame don't change and the central frame display a HTLM external page. With
frame tag is OK. But how to do this with ContentplaceHolder and Masterpage.
Thanks for all.

Client site

Rick