    creating resizable containers/panels without using frames?

    Thanks,

    David

    David Alexander, Jun 7, 2005

  2. David Alexander

    clintonG Guest

    No David, MasterPages do not replace framesets, butdo make it possible to
    use different types of framesets more efficiently. There's new controls in
    2.0 and its a good idea to go through the QuickStarts [1].

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

    [1] http://beta.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/default.aspx

    clintonG, Jun 8, 2005

  3. Clinton,

    Thanks for the tip. We really need to be able to resize panels and
    maintaining state between closely coupled frames is too complicated. If I
    can't find the frameless, web equivalent of a splitter control, I am going
    to be forced to code my own splitter control with JavaScript and <hr>'s or
    merged table rows, which would be a drag to maintain. I keep hoping beyond
    hope that a magical answer will appear.

    Regards,

    David Alexander

    David Alexander, Jun 10, 2005
  4. David Alexander

    clintonG Guest

    Just keep dreaming. As soon as you let on that you know everything is FUBAR
    they come after you ;-)

    <%= Clinton Gallagher

    clintonG, Jun 13, 2005