    I can get the source myself, I know, but the package would be nicer.

    Regards
    John

    John, Oct 26, 2009

  2. John

    Alan Curry Guest

    In article <hc3mbm$842$>, John <> wrote:
    >Hi
    >
    >Is there is Debian Lenny package for Math::Trig and Math::Complex?
    >
    >I've looked I cannot find it.

    As you can see from
    http://packages.debian.org/file:Math/Trig.pm
    http://packages.debian.org/file:Math/Complex.pm

    both of those are included in the perl-modules package, which is part of the
    standard package set. You'd have to do something really weird to get a Debian
    installation without them.

    --
    Alan Curry

    Alan Curry, Oct 26, 2009

  3. John

    John Guest

    "Alan Curry" <> wrote in message
    > In article <hc3mbm$842$>, John <>
    > wrote:
    >>Hi
    >>
    >>Is there is Debian Lenny package for Math::Trig and Math::Complex?
    >>
    >>I've looked I cannot find it.

    > As you can see from
    > http://packages.debian.org/file:Math/Trig.pm
    > http://packages.debian.org/file:Math/Complex.pm
    >
    > both of those are included in the perl-modules package, which is part of
    > the
    > standard package set. You'd have to do something really weird to get a
    > Debian
    > installation without them.
    >
    > --
    > Alan Curry

    Hi

    Many thanks. Fair enough. I didn't stop to think that they were part of
    the standard package.

    Regards
    John

    John, Oct 26, 2009