MathML in Mozilla

Bart Van Loon

Hi,

I am playing around with native MathML viewing in Mozilla and am
wondering the following:

When I name my file helloworld.xml the presentation <math> in it gets
rendered correctly, when I name it .html it doesn't. I understand
Mozilla chooses a different xslt corresponding to the extension, is that
correct?

An second thing is that when I have an .html file, things like &plusmn;
are accepted and rendered correctly, whereas in .xml files I need to
work with the ± equivalent. I understand this is because of a
different DTD, right?

Now, is it possible to get these two things combined? I mean, having a
file with <math> AND &plusmn; and having it rendered completely and
correctly by Mozilla?

thanks in advance,
Bart