Matisse in NetBeans - Mind of its own

davidjdoherty

Hi,

I made some forms using Matisse GUI Builder in Netbeans and have
since used them, but have needed to make a few changes. I can handle
the fact that it tries to put components in odd places where it feels
that I may want them. However, I have got an unbelievably irritating
problem where I start making changes to my form in the form designer
view, but it does not make any changes to the underlying java code. The
..form file is being updated, but the generated java code does not
change. It has led to the code not compiling at all and me tearing my
hair out trying to understand what's going wrong.

Does anyone know of any reason why the generated java code is not being
updated despite changes in the form view?

Also, is there anyway to force the java code to be regenerated from the
..form file?

Cheers,
David