MATLAB error: ???Processor not supported createobj(cc_target,'x'); CCS 5510 TI

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by lathe_biosas@hotmail.com, Dec 2, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Hi

    Im trying to get the variable x from Code Composer via Matlab the following way

    variable=createobj(cc_target,'x')

    but there is and error message from matlab:

    ??? Processor not supported

    The variable x on Code Composer has been int,double,float
    x has been also an structure and an array but createobj still says:

    ???Processor not supported

    I'm using the TMS320VC5510 and the versión 1 of the Embedded Toolbox TI

    How is it possible to solve the problem?
    Best Regards and thank you very much
    , Dec 2, 2004

  2. Re: MATLAB error: ???Processor not supportedcreateobj(cc_target,'x'); CCS 5510 TI

    writes:
    > Im trying to get the variable x from Code Composer via Matlab the
    > following way
    >
    > variable=createobj(cc_target,'x')
    >

    > but there is and error message from matlab:
    >
    > ??? Processor not supported

    [...]

    This is not a C question. Followups trimmed.

    Keith Thompson, Dec 2, 2004

  3. Brad Griffis Guest

    Are you using Embedded Target? From the Mathworks website I don't see any
    products called Embedded Toolbox:

    http://www.mathworks.com/products/product_listing/

    The two versions of Embedded Target for TI DSPs are for C2000 and C6000
    DSPs. There is no support for C5000 DSPs.

    Brad

    Brad Griffis, Dec 2, 2004