Matrix library

Steven T. Hatton

Pat said:
I am looking for some matrix operation C++ library. Any suggestion?
Thanks.

This is an implementation Stroustrup provides as a pedagogical example:

http://www.research.att.com/~bs/matrix.c

It depends a whole lot on what you want to do. There are lots of math
related classes in products such as Coin3d.
http://www.coin3d.org/

Boost has some Math related stuff:
http://boost.org/libs/libraries.htm#Math

This is linked from Stroustrup's homepage:
http://www.osl.iu.edu/research/mtl/

There's some stuff here that might be in the neighborhood of what you want:
http://www.oonumerics.org/blitz/manual/Frames.html

poke around here as well:
http://www.oonumerics.org/oon/

Jacek Dziedzic

Pat said:
I am looking for some matrix operation C++ library. Any suggestion?
Thanks.

If performance is an issue try LAPACK/BLAS. Its native language
is Fortran, but it interfaces well with C++.

HTH,
- J.