    Pat Guest

    I am looking for some matrix operation C++ library. Any suggestion?
    Thanks.
    Pat, Aug 28, 2004

  2. Pat wrote:

    > I am looking for some matrix operation C++ library. Any suggestion?
    > Thanks.

    This is an implementation Stroustrup provides as a pedagogical example:

    http://www.research.att.com/~bs/matrix.c

    It depends a whole lot on what you want to do. There are lots of math
    related classes in products such as Coin3d.
    http://www.coin3d.org/

    Boost has some Math related stuff:
    http://boost.org/libs/libraries.htm#Math

    This is linked from Stroustrup's homepage:
    http://www.osl.iu.edu/research/mtl/

    There's some stuff here that might be in the neighborhood of what you want:
    http://www.oonumerics.org/blitz/manual/Frames.html

    poke around here as well:
    http://www.oonumerics.org/oon/

    --
    "[M]y dislike for the preprocessor is well known. Cpp is essential in C
    programming, and still important in conventional C++ implementations, but
    Steven T. Hatton, Aug 28, 2004

  3. Pat

    Technetium Guest

    You may try exmat
    exmat.sf.net

    --
    ~ Samba, more than a low cost File and Printer server ~

    -- Let us OpenSource --

    Technetium, Aug 28, 2004
  4. Re: [OT] Matrix library

    Pat wrote:
    > I am looking for some matrix operation C++ library. Any suggestion?
    > Thanks.

    If performance is an issue try LAPACK/BLAS. Its native language
    is Fortran, but it interfaces well with C++.

    HTH,
    - J.
    Jacek Dziedzic, Aug 28, 2004
  5. Pat

    Pat Guest

    Thanks, all.
    "Pat" <> ¦b¶l¥ó news:-cable.com ¤¤¼¶¼g...

    Pat, Aug 28, 2004