    or NRMat, respectively, that can perform these kind of operations:
    Matrix*Vector and Vector*Matrix. Thanks a lot,

    Holger
    Holgerson, Oct 25, 2007

  2. On 2007-10-25 11:10, Holgerson wrote:
    > Hi everybody,
    >
    > I wonder if someone knows how to implement an operator* into NRVec and/
    > or NRMat, respectively, that can perform these kind of operations:
    > Matrix*Vector and Vector*Matrix. Thanks a lot,

    See my reply to your other question for answers on that one. Please
    notice though that these kinds of operations are usually undesirable
    since they do not perform so well.

    --
    Erik Wikström
    =?UTF-8?B?RXJpayBXaWtzdHLDtm0=?=, Oct 25, 2007

  3. Holgerson wrote:
    > Hi everybody,
    >
    > I wonder if someone knows how to implement an operator* into NRVec and/
    > or NRMat, respectively, that can perform these kind of operations:
    > Matrix*Vector and Vector*Matrix. Thanks a lot,
    >
    > Holger

    Hi,

    I think you'd better try the blitz array library from
    http://www.oonumerics.org/blitz/ and modify the NR algorithms to work
    with it.
    It has pretty much everything you need and it's very efficient (uses
    expression templates).
    Valeriu Catina, Oct 25, 2007
  4. Holgerson

    Holgerson Guest

    On Oct 25, 8:02 pm, Valeriu Catina <> wrote:
    > Holgerson wrote:
    > > Hi everybody,

    > > I wonder if someone knows how to implement an operator* into NRVec and/
    > > or NRMat, respectively, that can perform these kind of operations:
    > > Matrix*Vector and Vector*Matrix. Thanks a lot,

    > > Holger

    > Hi,
    >
    > I think you'd better try the blitz array library fromhttp://www.oonumerics.org/blitz/and modify the NR algorithms to work
    > with it.
    > It has pretty much everything you need and it's very efficient (uses
    > expression templates).

    Dear Valeriu,

    I did load that blitz-tool down and it looks very promising to me, so
    I may want to use it. Thanks a lot,

    Holger
    Holgerson, Oct 26, 2007