  1. srikanth

    srikanth Guest

    please give me a source code to find inverse of a matrix

    srikanth, Feb 25, 2006

  2. srikanth

    CBFalconer Guest

    CBFalconer, Feb 25, 2006

  3. srikanth wrote:
    > please give me a source code to find inverse of a matrix

    search the web

    --
    Nick Keighley

    Nick Keighley, Feb 25, 2006
  4. srikanth

    SM Ryan Guest

    "srikanth" <> wrote:
    # please give me a source code to find inverse of a matrix
    #
    #
    #

    Look for linear algebra packages with Google. High quality
    inversion algorithms are subtle and involved.

    --
    SM Ryan http://www.rawbw.com/~wyrmwif/
    I have no respect for people with no shopping agenda.

    SM Ryan, Feb 26, 2006
  5. srikanth

    Charles Krug Guest

    > "srikanth" <> wrote:
    > # please give me a source code to find inverse of a matrix
    > #
    > #
    > #

    For learning purposes, you do a Gaussian reduction exactly as you do it
    in Linear Algebra.

    For other purposes, it matters greatly the nature of the problem you're
    trying to solve.

    Google can point you to references that might help guide you in an
    appropriate approach, given the nature of the problem you're trying to
    solve.

    There are MANY ways to invert a matrix, only a few of which are likely
    to be appropriate to any given problem.

    Charles Krug, Feb 26, 2006