Matrix3d Mul function

Jong Choi

Dear all,
In the following paragraph, I want to know the function of .mul

Matrix3d temp = new Matrix3d(), temp2 = new Matrix3d(), rot3_4 = new
Matrix3d();
temp.rotZ(-FIXED_ANGLE3_TO_4);
temp2.mul(rotJoint3, temp);
rot3_4.mul(temp2, rotation);

Does temp2.mul(rotJoint3, temp) mean temp2 = rotJoint3 * temp or temp2=
temp*rotJoint3?
Mutiplication of Matrix is not commute, i.e. A*B is not equal B*A.
Please let me know
Thanks in advance
Jong

Jongung Choi
Biologically Inspired Robotics Laboratory
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Case Western Reserve Univ.
Cleveland, OH 44106-7222
Phone: 216-368-5216
Email: (e-mail address removed), (e-mail address removed)
Homepage: http://biorobots.cwru.edu/Personnel/jxc/index.html