Matrox and C++ ... need help

E.F.

I have a Matrox RT.X100 graphic card connected to a digital camera.

Now i need to develop a Vision Robotic System in C++ and i need to use
some DLL to caprture frames from the graphic card.

Active MIL is compatible with my hardware?
There is some other solutions to interact with your Matrox Driver
simply?

Special Thanks

Emanuele Frontoni
Engineer
University of Ancona
Italy

Dan W.

I have a Matrox RT.X100 graphic card connected to a digital camera.

Now i need to develop a Vision Robotic System in C++ and i need to use
some DLL to caprture frames from the graphic card.

Active MIL is compatible with my hardware?
There is some other solutions to interact with your Matrox Driver
simply?

Special Thanks

Emanuele Frontoni
Engineer
University of Ancona
Italy

You need to go to the Matrox website, look for partners/developers
links, and download their SDK. This newsgroup is about the C++
language, not about platform libraries or hardware. In the Matrox
literature you should be able to find everything you need, code
examples and everything. Good luck.