Matt Garrish -> Troll

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Matt Garrish, Mar 3, 2006.

  1. Matt Garrish

    Matt Garrish Guest

    Matt Garrish <> trolled:

    > You have to be the worst troll yet (and I thought robic0 was
    > lame). Do you not realize how boring you are? If it gets you off
    > then feel free to continue, but that's as far as I'll dance with
    > such a clumsy oaf...

    Talking to yourself, again, eh?

    We are not a troll.

    cordially, as always,

    rm
    Matt Garrish, Mar 3, 2006

  2. Matt Garrish

    Matt Garrish Guest

    "Matt Garrish" <> wrote in message
    > Matt Garrish <> trolled:
    >
    >> You have to be the worst troll yet (and I thought robic0 was
    >> lame). Do you not realize how boring you are? If it gets you off
    >> then feel free to continue, but that's as far as I'll dance with
    >> such a clumsy oaf...

    > Talking to yourself, again, eh?
    >
    > We are not a troll.

    We are devo!

    Matt

    (I really promise to stop feeding the troll this time!)
    Matt Garrish, Mar 3, 2006

  3. Matt Garrish wrote:

    > > We are not a troll.
    > >

    > We are devo!

    We are Frank!
    Brian McCauley, Mar 4, 2006
  4. We are [WAS: something else]l

    Brian McCauley wrote:
    > Matt Garrish wrote:
    >>>
    >>> We are not a troll.
    >>>

    >> We are devo!

    > We are Frank!

    "We are Pope"
    (Headline of the 'Bild' boulevard newspaper)

    jue
    Jürgen Exner, Mar 4, 2006
  5. Matt Garrish

    DJ Stunks Guest

    Re: We are [WAS: something else]l

    Jürgen Exner wrote:
    > Brian McCauley wrote:

    > >> We are devo!

    > > We are Frank!

    > "We are Pope"
    > (Headline of the 'Bild' boulevard newspaper)

    (coming in late)

    All your base are belong to us!
    "Zero Wing"

    -jp
    DJ Stunks, Mar 4, 2006
  6. Matt Garrish

    robic0 Guest

    On 4 Mar 2006 14:22:06 -0800, "DJ Stunks" <> wrote:

    >Jürgen Exner wrote:
    >> Brian McCauley wrote:

    >> > We are Frank!

    >> "We are Pope"
    >> (Headline of the 'Bild' boulevard newspaper)
    >>

    >(coming in late)
    >
    >All your base are belong to us!
    > "Zero Wing"
    >
    >-jp