Maven2 and XDoclet : org.xdoclet.plugin.web.TaglibPlugin don't generate TLD inherited attributes

Greg

Hello,

I'm migrating a tag library project from maven 1 to maven 2.

So, with Maven 2, I'm using the TaglibPlugin to generate tld.

I have a class A with some "@jsp.attributes" and 2 classes, B and C
which extending A, with more "@jsp.attributes".
The problem is that, on the generated TLD, B and C don't have
attributes from superclass A (and this works with maven 1).

Any help would be helpful !

Here is a part of my pom.xml :
<plugin>
<groupId>xdoclet</groupId>
<artifactId>maven2-xdoclet2-plugin</artifactId>
<configuration>
<configs>
<config>
<plugin>org.xdoclet.plugin.web.TaglibPlugin</plugin>
<params>
<jspversion>1.2</jspversion>
<destdir>${project.build.directory}/xdoclet</destdir>
<uri>http://www.example.com/blabla</uri>
<shortname>blabla</shortname>
</params>
</config>
</configs>
</configuration>
<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>xdoclet-plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>xdoclet-plugin-web</artifactId>
<version>1.0.4-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>