Maximising a textbox height

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Sems, Oct 15, 2007.

  1. Sems

    Sems Guest

    I've got the following simple aspx page. When the page is loaded the
    browser isn't set to full size (set in the linking buttons query
    string). When I maximise the window the textbox (tbxComment) expands
    to 100% of the pages width. However I'm having problems getting it to
    expand to 100% of the page height (I still want the buttons to be
    displayed below the textbox however). Whats the best way to do this?

    <head runat="server">
    <title></title>
    </head>
    <form id="form1" runat="server" style="height:100%">

    <asp:TextBox ID="tbxComment" runat="server" Width="100%"
    Mode="MultiLine" Height="300px"></asp:TextBox>

    <asp:Button ID="btnDone" runat="server"
    Text="Done" OnClick="btnDone_Click" Width="80px" /></td>

    <asp:Button ID="btnCancel" runat="server"
    Text="Cancel" Width="80px" OnClick="btnCancel_Click" /></td>

    </form>

    Sems, Oct 15, 2007

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Sems <>
    writing in news::

    > I've got the following simple aspx page. When the page is loaded the
    > browser isn't set to full size (set in the linking buttons query
    > string). When I maximise the window the textbox (tbxComment) expands
    > to 100% of the pages width. However I'm having problems getting it to
    > expand to 100% of the page height (I still want the buttons to be
    > displayed below the textbox however). Whats the best way to do this?

    ><head runat="server">

    <snip server side code>

    What does the source say (rendered by the browser, no server side)? Have a
    URL?

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services