    I tried theFrame.setExtendedState(JFrame.MAXIMIZED_BOTH ); but it doesn't
    work.

    See you soon

    tele2, Nov 10, 2005

  2. tele2

    Oliver Wong Guest

    "tele2" <> wrote in message
    news:QPPcf.113$...
    > Hello everyone
    >
    > Does anyone know how to maximize a Jframe.
    > I tried theFrame.setExtendedState(JFrame.MAXIMIZED_BOTH ); but it doesn't
    > work.

    From the javadoc:

    <quote>
    Note that if the state is not supported on a given platform, nothing will
    happen. The application may determine if a specific state is available via
    the java.awt.Toolkit#isFrameStateSupported(int state) method.
    </quote>

    If you think this does not apply to you, file a bug report with Sun.

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Nov 10, 2005