Maximizing a JFrame

tele2

Hello everyone

Does anyone know how to maximize a Jframe.
I tried theFrame.setExtendedState(JFrame.MAXIMIZED_BOTH ); but it doesn't
work.

See you soon

Oliver Wong

tele2 said:
Hello everyone

Does anyone know how to maximize a Jframe.
I tried theFrame.setExtendedState(JFrame.MAXIMIZED_BOTH ); but it doesn't
work.

From the javadoc:

<quote>
Note that if the state is not supported on a given platform, nothing will
happen. The application may determine if a specific state is available via
the java.awt.Toolkit#isFrameStateSupported(int state) method.
</quote>

If you think this does not apply to you, file a bug report with Sun.

- Oliver