  1. Guest

    Thank you for your kind & help !

    , Aug 31, 2007

  2. Re: May I have a example of design pattern of "composite", I stillfeel fuzzy after reading book of Addison-Wesley's"design pattern "

    * :
    > Thank you for your kind & help !

    See [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composite_pattern#Example], which I
    found in 1 second of googling (and so could you).

    And sorry, this is not a C++-specific question (although related issues
    can be C++-specific), and so is off-topic in clc++. But please don't
    feel unwelcome. The best way to learn what this group is all about is
    to read articles and the FAQ, and then post some C++ question. Or,
    perhaps, answering someone else's question! :D

    Follow-ups therefore set to [comp.programming] -- you might want to
    post in some other group more dedicated to high-level OO design.

    Cheers, & hth.,

    - Alf

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.