maybe I'm not understanding global.asax

dan

my understanding is that whenever a global.asax page is
placed in a directory ALL files in that directory and
files in subdirectories will be affected, unless another
global.asax page exists in a subdirectory.

Also, may I have multiple global.asax pages in my domain?

Todd Bellamy

The global.asax file applies to an application not to a folder; An
application may have only one global.asax and it must be placed in the
application's virtual root directory.

Todd Bellamy
MCAD .NET

George Ter-Saakov

I think you are talking about web.config and not global.asax.

George.