    end ;-)

    Thank You,
    Lorenzo
    Lorenzo Bolognini, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Lorenzo Bolognini

    middletree Guest

    If you use Dreamweavers, there are free 3rd-party extensions for this.
    Several. If you don't want to fork out $400 for DW, you can download the
    30-day version and get what you need.

    "Lorenzo Bolognini" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > i'm looking for a free image gallery generator in ASP 3 on ASP+. I've
    > already looked on sourceforge.net but no one seems to fit my needs which
    > include:
    > - admin area to create/destroy galleries,
    > - upload/remove images,
    > - placing comments on images.
    >
    > Could you please point me to someone?
    >
    > I have no time to implement it on my own... but i think i'll have to at

    the

    middletree, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Lorenzo Bolognini

    middletree, Sep 26, 2003
  4. Porn galleries, eh?

    --

    Phillip Windell [CCNA, MVP, MCP]

    WAND-TV (ABC Affiliate)
    www.wandtv.com

    Phillip Windell, Sep 26, 2003
  5. "Phillip Windell" <> ha scritto nel messaggio:
    > Porn galleries, eh?

    Noooo!! They won't scale well under ASP3/MS Access! ;-)

    Lorenzo
    Lorenzo Bolognini, Sep 26, 2003
  6. Lorenzo Bolognini

    James Monroe Guest

    this isn't free but I bought it and I like it a lot
    http://www.cjwsoft.com/aspgallery/aspgallery_pro.asp

    it's cheap enough though..

    A while back I looked for free ones with the features you need and didn't
    find much

    James

    James Monroe, Sep 27, 2003