    Web links?

    Cheers,
    Adam

    Adam J Knight, Dec 8, 2005

  2. Adam J Knight

    Guest

    The first .NET 2.0 exam should be out in Feb 06, but the "good stuff"
    won't be out for a few months after that (estimated). Here's the link
    for that information... http://www.ncycles.com/e_whi_Methodologies.htm

    If you are doing the MCAD/Web plan...

    The book I used was the Kalani book for 70-315 (search Amazon) and most
    people think it's cheating to read braindumps, but you can learn a TON
    from those. Not because they are verbatim wording on the tests but
    because when you think about the answers you end up finding real world
    answers. Great stuff there... that is, if you like "proverbial"
    learning. If you like chapters n stuff the Kalani book is definately
    great.

    Oreilly's Programming ASP.NET was awesome too. They have a second
    edition of that now so the original should be almost free on amazon.

    As far as the other track... I'm sure the 70-316 Kalani book will rock
    too.

    For the insanely difficult 70-229 exam just learn
    everything...EVERYTHING...MASTER IT ALL. There are questions on that
    thing that only a PhD could get. You will either walk out of that test
    absolutely insulted or feeling like "how in the WORLD did I just pass
    that!"

    The Kalani book also rocked for the 70-320 exam.

    But this was a while back for me...

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/

    , Dec 8, 2005

  3. Haven't you heard?
    MCAD certs are already yesterday's news.
    ..NET 2.0 has a whole new set of certs associated with it.

    Here's more info:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/newgen/

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgQy4gT3Jy?=, Dec 8, 2005
  4. Adam J Knight

    imran033

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Hi Adams Here you can find some stuff for MCAD certification for sure i vist this website to me its look good and i find very useful information on diferent topic including MCAD.
    http://www.theecommercesolution.com/UsufulLinks.php
    hopfully it will help u.
    cheers
    IMRAN