MCAD Certification!!

Adam J Knight

Hi all,

I am looking at doing MCAD certification.

Does any one have any suggested Training Books to use?
Is 2.0 certification available yet?

Any tips in general??
Web links?

Cheers,
Adam

agapeton

The first .NET 2.0 exam should be out in Feb 06, but the "good stuff"
won't be out for a few months after that (estimated). Here's the link
for that information... http://www.ncycles.com/e_whi_Methodologies.htm

If you are doing the MCAD/Web plan...

The book I used was the Kalani book for 70-315 (search Amazon) and most
people think it's cheating to read braindumps, but you can learn a TON
from those. Not because they are verbatim wording on the tests but
because when you think about the answers you end up finding real world
answers. Great stuff there... that is, if you like "proverbial"
learning. If you like chapters n stuff the Kalani book is definately
great.

Oreilly's Programming ASP.NET was awesome too. They have a second
edition of that now so the original should be almost free on amazon.

As far as the other track... I'm sure the 70-316 Kalani book will rock
too.

For the insanely difficult 70-229 exam just learn
everything...EVERYTHING...MASTER IT ALL. There are questions on that
thing that only a PhD could get. You will either walk out of that test
absolutely insulted or feeling like "how in the WORLD did I just pass
that!"

The Kalani book also rocked for the 70-320 exam.

But this was a while back for me...

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/

Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Adam J Knight said:
Hi all,

I am looking at doing MCAD certification.

Does any one have any suggested Training Books to use?
Is 2.0 certification available yet?

Any tips in general??
Web links?

Cheers,
Adam

Hi Adams Here you can find some stuff for MCAD certification for sure i vist this website to me its look good and i find very useful information on diferent topic including MCAD.
http://www.theecommercesolution.com/UsufulLinks.php
hopfully it will help u.
cheers
IMRAN