    wondering out of a hypothetical 75 question test for each section (229,
    305, etc), what is the acceptable percentage rate that I have to answer
    questions correctly to pass the exam.

    .Net Sports, May 3, 2005

  2. .Net Sports

    Karl Seguin Guest

    I"m pretty sure the passing score is 700 out of 1000...though I'm not sure
    if there's any question weighing...if not then it's 70% :)

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    annoying)

    Karl Seguin, May 3, 2005

  3. Re: MCAD/MCSD certificate testing: whats an acceptable exam scorerate

    ..Net Sports wrote:
    > I'd like to take tests for MCAD and MCSD certificates soon, I'm
    > wondering out of a hypothetical 75 question test for each section (229,
    > 305, etc), what is the acceptable percentage rate that I have to answer
    > questions correctly to pass the exam.

    I believe most tests are scored at 700 being a passing grade (usually
    out of 1000). Now I've heard that questions are possibly weighted, some
    are worth more than others, not always out of 1000, etc. So it's not
    like you have to get 70 out of 100 questions per se. But some of the
    'exam cram' books say study and take practice tests until you can easily
    pass with at least an 800 on the exam, for instance. Transcender exams
    are the best IMHO, they give similar questions and give great feedback.

    You can learn more at Microsoft Learning:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp

    Just search around...

    --
    Craig Deelsnyder