    how to stop this pop-up?
    --
    faxback signing off

    =?Utf-8?B?ZmF4YmFjaw==?=, Apr 26, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZmF4YmFjaw==?=

    RobinS Guest

    1) Deinstall the McAfee software.

    2) This is a .Net Programming group. Please post windows questions to a
    group with "Windows" in the description.

    Robin S.
    ---------------------------------------

    RobinS, Apr 27, 2007

  3. Re: McAfee pop up - new Gateway Computer with Vista (Windows)

    I've never installed the McAfee software - it keeps popping up to install it,
    but I do not want it. Do not know how to deinstall if not installed.. Thanks.
    --
    faxback signing off

    =?Utf-8?B?ZmF4YmFjaw==?=, Apr 27, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?ZmF4YmFjaw==?=