    (www.mcmillan-inc.com)? I get a no permission error message - so I don't
    know if my ISP is blocked or something is wrong with the web site.

    Bruce Peterson

    bap, Feb 20, 2004

  2. bap

    simo Guest

    "bap" <> wrote:

    > Is anyone else having problems accessing the Mcmillan installer web site
    > (www.mcmillan-inc.com)? I get a no permission error message - so I don't
    > know if my ISP is blocked or something is wrong with the web site.

    Yeah, been down for weeks, nothing's been said about why, as far as I
    know.

    Wonder if GM would get pissed if somebody put a mirror up, the license
    looks GPL?

    *For now* I've got a zipped copy of the latest version at:

    http://www.the-jedi.co.uk/comps/downloads/installer_5b5_5.zip

    I think I might also have one with an InstallShield for Windows
    (although you can just unzip the other one).

    I might put a Bittorrent up somewhere to save my bandwidth later.

    simo, Feb 20, 2004