    --------------------------------
    From: shetty shetty

    -----------------------

    <Id>KbYRaqQ4V0q8SMvoV2Bv4Q==</Id>
    shetty shetty via .NET 247, Jul 3, 2004

  2. In news: ,
    shetty shetty via .NET 247 <> wrote:
    > Can anybody send me VB.NET or ASP.NET MCP questions or Free exam
    > sites. --------------------------------

    Hi,

    Try here:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=exam questions free .
    Also, there are newsgroups that are specifically for certification exams.
    Try microsoft.public.cert.*. While the names do not refer to "MCP"
    specifically, the exams you're thinking of are part of the MCAD and MCSD.

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, Jul 3, 2004

  3. Have a look at http://www.codeclinic.com/certification.htm

    --

    HTH

    Éric Moreau, MCSD, Visual Developer - Visual Basic MVP
    Conseiller Principal / Senior Consultant
    Concept S2i inc.(www.s2i.com)

    Éric Moreau [VB MVP], Jul 4, 2004