    Thank you!

    Viktor

    ---

    Viktor Popov, Sep 24, 2004

  2. Viktor Popov

    Ben Lucas Guest

    If you are using the MD5CryptoServiceProvider on an ASP.Net page, then it is
    happening on the server side. If you are using it in something like a
    client-side application, then on the client side.

    --
    Ben Lucas
    Lead Developer

    "Viktor Popov" <> wrote in message
    > Hi !
    >
    > I have a question:) I'm using the MD5CryptoServiceProvider class because I
    > encrypt the user's password when he/she opens the registration form. The
    > question is when a user creates for his/herself an account where does the
    > encryption commit? On the client side(his PC) or on the Server side? I

    think

    Ben Lucas, Sep 24, 2004

  3. Viktor Popov

    Gabe Garza Guest

    Viktor,

    Check out this site, it has some good information about how you can
    implement MD5 on the client side so any sensistive data is not readable.
    http://pajhome.org.uk/crypt/index.html

    Gabe

    Gabe Garza, Sep 24, 2004