MDaemon Warning - virus found: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Discussion in 'Python' started by The Post Office, Dec 3, 2004.

  1. ******************************* WARNING ******************************
    Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MDaemon AntiVirus y ha encontrado
    un fichero anexo(s) infectado(s). Por favor revise el reporte de abajo.

    Attachment Virus name Action taken
    letter.zip I-Worm.Mydoom.m Removed

    Dear user of python.org,

    We have detected that your email account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited email during this week.
    Obviously, your computer was compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

    We recommend that you follow instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

    Best wishes,
    The python.org support team.

    The Post Office, Dec 3, 2004