MDM Quality Assurance Tester Needed - Redwood City, CA

Sharanya Venkatesan

Hi,

Please find below the requirement and send me your consultants updated resume along with all inclusive hourly rate, current location, visa status, availability date and best contact number. Do call me if you have any questions.

Note: I am presenting the resume through our Prime Vendor.

Position: MDM Quality Assurance Tester
Location: Redwood City, CA
Duration: 6 Months+
Rate: Open
You will be primarily responsible for testing the Company and Contact Master Data Management solution to be used by the internal functional organizations such as Sales and Marketing. You will develop, document and execute test cases to validate the various components of the solution including matching, merging, precedence and standardization.
Additional activities include, but are not limited to:
* Develop, document and perform system and integration testing
* Analyze, troubleshoot, document problems/observations, and work with cross-functional global teams to identify root causes and resolutions
* Document test results and report project status to Business Analyst/Project Manager
* Use tools and techniques to perform tests efficiently
* Query the Oracle database as needed for test execution, analysis and troubleshooting
* Work independently and within a team to complete project assignments within defined schedules and of high quality
* Participates in requirements/design reviews and Test strategy meetings
* Create detailed test plans and cases against requirements and system analysis
* Use Jira and QMetry for Test Case and Defect Management
Qualifications:
* 8+ years working in a Quality Assurance role, preferably in the enterprise software industry
* A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience working on Master Data Management, and/or data quality solutions and/or processes, ideally around Company and Contact
* Excellent experience with test strategy development, test case planningand execution, and defect management
* Solid experience using SQL to query Oracle databases
* Demonstrated experience using testing tools such as Jira and QMetry
* Proven problem resolution and analytical skills with keen attention to detail
* Ability to multitask, effectively prioritize and adapt quickly to change in high pressure situations with minimal supervision required
* Excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated record of exceeding customer expectations
* Experience working with cross-functional, globally dispersed teams
* Excellent listening, interpersonal, facilitation, written, oral and communication skills; ability to effectively communicate concepts in both technical and user-friendly language to management, peers, staff, and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood.
* BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical discipline
Desired Skills:
* Experience working with Master Data Managements tools, preferably Informatica MDM (formerly known as Siperian)
* Working knowledge of a ETL tool, preferably Informatica PowerCenter
* Working knowledge of a data quality tool, preferably Informatica Data Quality

Thanks,
Sharanya
dotSolved Systems Inc.,
Email: (e-mail address removed)
Ph: 813 751 7510

Lew

Sharanya said:
Please find below the requirement and send me your consultants updated resume along with all inclusive hourly rate, current location, visa status, availability date and best contact number. Do call me if you have any questions.

Once again, please stop sending your unwanted, irrelevant and useless spam to this newsgroup,
which is for Java programmers.

Do you even have the first clue about what you are doing, Sharanya? You don't show it.

Tim Slattery

Once again, please stop sending your unwanted, irrelevant and useless spam to this newsgroup,
which is for Java programmers.

You might as well save your breath. The spammer is not reading the
group and will not see your response.