Me.databind() stops button handlers?

Ante Perkovic

Hi,

Sorry for opening new topic instead of replying, but this is a
completely new issue.

I found out that changing one line of code in Page.Load event handler
causes a button handler not to run at all. Original line, that caused
edit button handler in datagrid not to run was:

me.databind()

Then I changed it to:

myDataList.databind()

.... and everything went fine! I tried to switch it back and forth, and
even put some breakpoints. Obviously, me.databind locks button handlers
in some way (?!). Does anyone have similar experience with
me.databind()?

Ante