    ridservercontroldisplayingadrop-downlistineditmode

    I don't understand the syntax: "<%#"
    Anybody knows, I checked many books, searched online. No luck!!!
    peng, Aug 28, 2004

  2. "peng" <> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:...
    > I found this code in visual studio.net MSDN help.
    > this is the link:

    ms-help://MS.VSCC.2003/MS.MSDNQTR.2003FEB.1033/dv_vstechart/html/vbtchTopQue

    stionsAboutASPNETDataGridServerControl.htm#vbtchtopquestionsaboutaspnetdatag
    > ridservercontroldisplayingadrop-downlistineditmode
    >
    > I don't understand the syntax: "<%#"
    > Anybody knows, I checked many books, searched online. No luck!!!

    This is ASP.NET data binding syntax. Explained many places, for instance
    here:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q307860

    /Jens

    --
    Jens Christian Mikkelsen
    http://www.jcmikkelsen.dk
    Jens Christian Mikkelsen, Aug 28, 2004

  3. peng

    peng Guest

    Thanks!
    I search MSDN using the keyword "<%#". How come I didn't find anything?

    What is the correct way to search?

    "Jens Christian Mikkelsen" <> wrote in
    message news:%...

    peng, Aug 28, 2004