    3. Session States (across all current sessions of an application)
    4. Output Cache (Page/Control caching)

    Thanks

    Guadala Harry, Oct 25, 2004

  2. I believe the following article detailing Performance Counters available for
    ASP.Net will be helpful to you:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...de/html/cpconperformancecountersforaspnet.asp

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Oct 25, 2004

  3. Guadala Harry

    bruce barker Guest

    you will notice little in the way of memory usage.

    ..net has no direct support for getting the memory footprint of any object.
    you can estimate by serialing an object to a binary stream and getting the
    size of the stream.

    if you want to know about memory usage, then you want to download the win32
    debugger, add the SOS.dll for .net GC support, and start peeking at the GC.

    start here:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnbda/html/DBGch01.asp

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Oct 25, 2004