Measuring Memory Usgae

Katerina MacLean

I have a Tomcat(version 4) running on a Solaris machine.

Is there a way to find out how much memory the Tomcat uses? This will be
the memory used by Tomcat and the Java apps running within the container.

Running 'Top' seems to give the cumulative memory usage by a number of
java processes - not the Tomcat in isolation with the java apps in the
container.

Can anyone help me out on this?

Kate in Seattle