    Are there any tools or techniques we might use to get at this sort of data?

    Thanks,
    Bill
    Bill Cohagan, Nov 24, 2004

  2. Bill Cohagan

    bruce barker Guest

    the easiest is to use the SQLServer session manager, and run queries. the
    serialized data is stored in a column by session. you could add an update
    trigger to copy the data (or size only) on update to get history of session
    size per session.

    you can write unit tests to test serialize/deserialize times.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Nov 25, 2004