Mechanize/ClientForm - How to select IgnoreControl button and submitform

Brian D

All,

I'm hoping to implement a project that will be historically
transformational by mapping inequalities in property assessments.

I'm stuck at step one: Scrape data from http://www.opboa.org.

The site uses a bunch of hidden controls. I can't find a way to get
past the initial disclaimer page because the "Accept" button value
reads as None: <IgnoreControl(btAgree=<None>)>

http://www.opboa.org/Search/Disclaimer2.aspx

I've successfully used Mechanize in two other projects, but I've never
seen this IgnoreControl problem before. I also haven't found any
ClientForm examples that handle this problem.

Would anyone like to help me get this off the ground?

Thanks!

Brian D

All,

I'm hoping to implement a project that will be historically
transformational by mapping inequalities in property assessments.

I'm stuck at step one: Scrape data fromhttp://www.opboa.org.

The site uses a bunch of hidden controls. I can't find a way to get
past the initial disclaimer page because the "Accept" button value
reads as None: <IgnoreControl(btAgree=<None>)>

http://www.opboa.org/Search/Disclaimer2.aspx

I've successfully used Mechanize in two other projects, but I've never
seen this IgnoreControl problem before. I also haven't found any
ClientForm examples that handle this problem.

Would anyone like to help me get this off the ground?

Thanks!

Solution posted in another thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp...8dcbe6a8573/a39c33475b2d2923#a39c33475b2d2923