Mechanize Select List Help Needed

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Cs Webgrl, Nov 13, 2008.

  1. Cs Webgrl

    Cs Webgrl Guest

    Hello.

    I thought that I'd tap into the group to find out if anyone has had this
    problem with select lists through Mechanize.

    I am submitting a form that has a multi select list option.

    When I view the code submitted through Mechanize, it doesn't show that I
    selected any of my options in the list, but it will show that I checked
    one of the checkboxes.

    My select list code is this:

    search.fields.name('selectList').options[2].select

    Any ideas?

    Thanks.

    Cs Webgrl, Nov 13, 2008

  2. Cs Webgrl

    Cs Webgrl Guest

    Any thoughts on where to look for help with my mechanize question? I am
    on the Mechanize users' list, but so far, no ideas provided there yet.

    Cs Webgrl, Nov 14, 2008