Mechanize Select List Help Needed

Cs Webgrl

Hello.

I thought that I'd tap into the group to find out if anyone has had this
problem with select lists through Mechanize.

I am submitting a form that has a multi select list option.

When I view the code submitted through Mechanize, it doesn't show that I
selected any of my options in the list, but it will show that I checked
one of the checkboxes.

My select list code is this:

search.fields.name('selectList').options[2].select

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Cs Webgrl

Any thoughts on where to look for help with my mechanize question? I am
on the Mechanize users' list, but so far, no ideas provided there yet.