mechnize redirected url

akanksha

I am using mechanize to scrape and I know that mechanize goes to the
url a browser would redirect me to. However is there some way to
capture what this new url is?

ex: abcd.com ----------------redirected to --------------------->
xyz.com
how can I use mechnize to find xyz.com given abcd.com?

Thanks!
-A

Alex Young

akanksha said:
I am using mechanize to scrape and I know that mechanize goes to the
url a browser would redirect me to. However is there some way to
capture what this new url is?

ex: abcd.com ----------------redirected to --------------------->
xyz.com
how can I use mechnize to find xyz.com given abcd.com?

Thanks!
-A
I think I'm right in saying that:

agent = WWW::Mechanize.new