Media Player in Mobile

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Snig, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. Snig

    Snig Guest

    Hi

    How can I find out which Media Player (Audio only) is embedded in the target
    device (if any) ? I'm not finding any clue in the DeviceCapabilities class
    or DeviceSpecific class. Should I add something (may be any filter) in my
    web.config / machine.config file ? If so, what is it ?

    Also how can I interact with that Media Player from a Mobile Server
    application created in ASP.NET ?

    Can you please give me any reference of sites from where I can get this
    information ?

    Basically I want to create an application which will play audio files in the
    target device. The audio files are stored in my server.

    What can be the ideal solution for this ?

    Thanx in advance...

    Snig, Jul 18, 2003