media="print" css-problem?

Mika

I'm having troubles getting all my pages to print nicely. My index.html
prints good with the css-file I've specified, but all the other pages in
my site are having troubles understanding the css-file I've told them to
use. All the other files are in different folders, if that's any help...
Here's the lines in my head:

<link href="css/style.css" media="screen" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
<link href="css/basic_print.css" rel="stylesheet" media="print"
type="text/css">

I thought it would work no prob, but now I've no clue...

-mika

Lauri Raittila

Mika said:
I'm having troubles getting all my pages to print nicely. My index.html
prints good with the css-file I've specified, but all the other pages in
my site are having troubles understanding the css-file I've told them to
use. All the other files are in different folders, if that's any help...
Here's the lines in my head:

URL?

Mika

Lauri said:
I'm using Templates in Dreamweawer... so URL:s are not the problem...
though, I checked the paths to the files in the first place, but in
this case the problem lies "deeper". I'm totally clueless...
-mika

Lauri Raittila

Mika said:
I'm using Templates in Dreamweawer... so URL:s are not the problem...

You are most likely mistaken. Anyway, it is not possible to solve the
problem with 2 lines of code. Even full code might not help. So give url.

Mika

Lauri said:
You are most likely mistaken. Anyway, it is not possible to solve the
problem with 2 lines of code. Even full code might not help. So give url.
my bad... sorry... misunderstanding in the late hours, I worked today 16
hours :(. I posted the url already...