Mediaplayer 11, will not see cd.

Guest

I installed Mediaplayer 11 and tryed to burn a cd, I have a combo cd/dvd-rw
drive. I select the burn option and the program states insert cd into drive
'D'. I have inserted about 10 'New' cds in the drive and it still don't see
it. Mediaplayer 10 worked fine and burned the cd with no problem. When I
looked at the help in Mediaplayer 11, it states to change the drive
properties to write cd. Did this, no change. It see the drive but not the
cd.

I don't know if my drive is no longer supporded, XP see the drive and cd.

Please help if you can.... Thanks

RobinS

Please post this to a WindowsXP group. This is a .Net Programming
newsgroup.

Thanks,
Robin S.